Refund scammers: (858) 247-3885

Number: (858) 247-3885

Msg:
dear customer this is an important notification call to you from billing department of computer services this is to inform you that 399 dollars is going to be charged from your checking account or plastic card which is attached in our system within 24 hours for the auto renewal of your subscription if you want to cancel the subscription please press one or call us immediately at support 120

fuck hes using supremo on me
I told him the supremo wen site says under maintaince in your region
now hes trying to use ultraviewer on me UGHH
I told him the same thing again lol n he keeps falling for it
now hes using teamviewer
HES USING ANYDESK NOW!!!

Had a nice chat with Peter Williams. He said he was over smart…
Be careful gang

THANK YOU SR I GOT ACCESS TO HIM
i did some illegal stuff on his pc tho but its for the better

awesome u syskey him LOLL

no i put a RAT on his computer which is illegal even if they are scammers but no ones has been charged for doing it because its helping out n saving ppl
RAT = Remote Access Tool

Who cares about them?! That place is completely lawless what does the RAT enable? Means you can access the computer without anydesk etc?

yup it means i can control, donwload anything, upload anything, watch them, the point is to watch them during their scams so i can call the victims while they are being scammed and tell them its a scam
I also recorded this using obs but the video is corrupted somehow n only shows my desktop with all of my icons gone which makes no sense and Im actually kinda mad about it