Report scammer bank account

Scammer number:
Scammer email: [email protected]
Any other scammer information: So the scammer goes by mr Tory nixon but I think his actual name is Ochuko Fredrick Udjoh you’ll see why here in a minute I’ve been speaking with this guy for about 2 years messing with him making it very obvious im not a victim but he keeps coming back every time and giving information recently as in today he gave me banking information and i tried to call the bank sterling bank Plc tried calling the bank but the said “The number you have given me doesnt exist” which I think is the support lady just lying out her ass maybe she thought I was joking or wasnt listening because she tried to ask for my SSN which I TOLD HER at the start im trying to report a fraudlulant account that isnt mine so why would I know the SSN she sounded outsourced too bit indian didnt really sound too happy sighed alot and didnt even greet me anyways I need some help reporting all this crap I want this dummy heads account shut off no more money for him
[REMOVED]

This may be the account of another scam victim that the scammer is using to transport money so I am going to remove the SS with the account information, You would need to report the account to the source bank and have it shut down that way.

Do you know the source bank for Sterling so I can call them up?

This one?

1 Like

Yeah that one but when I called they said they dont know who the bank is odd right?

I don’t know enough about international numbers to know if anything looks odd, but they wouldn’t give you a lot of information either way. I would email them the information, so you have a record of contacting them in writing. The report everything to the FBI. Not much else you can do with a Nigerian bank, unfortunately.

I did they sent me this " Dear Bill,

Thank you for your mail and we are glad to be at your service.

Sincere apologies for the delayed response and inconvenience experienced.

We understand how you feel, and this is not the customer experience we want for you.

Please contact your financial institution if a transaction occurred between you and our customer, or involve a law enforcement agency to help with your complaint.

We truly appreciate your patience and understanding.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything else.

Thank you for choosing Sterling, your One Customer Bank.

Warm regards,

Oluwaseun Adefioye.

We will never ask you for your personal banking details; so please DO NOT give out your passwords, PIN, OTP, BVN and card details to anyone over the phone, by text or email.

If you get such requests or suspect that your details might already be compromised, please call Your One Customer Centre on 07008220000, 01-4484481-5, 01-8888822, or send an email to [email protected] immediately

–Original Message–
Date: 03/22/2024 04:20 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Fraudulent activity on a bank account

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe."

Yeah, that’s about what i would expect. You let them know what’s going on. The ball is in their court now.