Reporting Bitcoin Wallets?

Is there a way to report bitcoin wallets? I have an email demanding I send money to a wallet. I know they are supposed to be untraceable, but they must have some kind of identifying information for the person to get the money out.

Kraken and Kitboga did a partnership. It seems that coin exchanges associate accounts with actual wallet addresses. These coin exchanges can flag or lock accounts similar to how banks do with bank accounts.

There is this site but it’s unclear how it’s used: Bitcoin Address Lookup, Checker and Scam Reports - BitcoinWhosWho

1 Like

Report a BTC wallet? The wallets themselves are not reportable to any entity due to the Bitcoin blockchain not being owned by or operated by any one entity. You would need to report the address to the exchange the wallet it outflowing the assets to. You can view this on https://www.blockchain.com/explorer by putting the address in and seeing where the BTC is going and then report the wallets to the exchange so they can blacklist and remove the associated account.

1 Like