Running TextNow on a VPN

hello everyone,
whenever i try to make calls while the vpn is on, calls don’t go through, and i do get this message,:

so i’d be really glad if theres a way to make calls while the vpn is running

1 Like

Firstly, welcome to the site! TN will NOT work with a VPN. If you want to keep your VPN active while using it, go into the “Split Tunnel” setting of your VPN and enter the TN website data. This will let it bypass the VPN when using the site, yet keep it active for other sites. Otherwise you must turn it off to make or receive calls.

1 Like

@thabillingdepartment thats a question for @ScammerRevolts sorry if I could not help you out have a fantastic day

1 Like

you too buddy, and no worries
btw you shouldn’t tag SR unless if it’s really necessary to do so you know :wink:

That Happened so much time to me!
these days it is Harder to create a TextNow account if you are outside of the USA
you need to use Hola VPN (this is a very not Safe VPN but from the same reason that it is not safe it can UnBlock most websites, it basicly uses you IP as a Server for other people… it called P2Ps) so after you have got Hola you need to go to the website, now they changed it so you are not be able to create an account from the website… or they didnt… if you will go to “Use TextNow Wireless” tab or something like that, click on the buy button, it will ask for Payment Info, all you need to do now is to put fake but Valid Info there, after that click on continue and it will ask you to create an account… and ta daaa

*It might wont work because they now changed the website so much so i think that now you will not be able to go to the Payment page with a VPN it might be blocked because this method is becoming famous
if that didnt worked you can try using CyberGhost free trial for 24 hours (the trial is free without any payment method) and make sure you are browsing on Incognito and on a browser that you never tried to open a TextNow account from… the best way is to ask someone from the USA to create an account for you

1 Like

oh thanks so much buddy, and i really appreciate that greeting
actually i used to be in this forum really long ago but then i took a break and this forum went down for some time too but im more than glad that we’re back again!
anaways i was only thinking of running a seperate vm just for textnow but that doesn’t sound as efficient as it looks like
also i remember having the vpn running while making calls on textnow back in the day but i don’t know why that no longer works
anyways thanks so much for that tip i definitely need to try that out

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 46 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.