Scam Company Stealing credit card info and making fake charges

Scammer number: (844) 978-7467
Company Name: KP Commerce LLC
Address: 320 GOLD AVE SW STE 620-2271 ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87102
Email: [email protected]
Hours: M-F 24hrs Sat & Sunday 7am-11EST

This is a company that credit card scammed my father. He reached out to me to help get a little revenge. I can’t believe that these people are still in business. They have shit tons of complaints and even hundreds of things filed with the Better business Bureau. I guess it’s hard to deal with overseas companies like this

1. Call PD or go to the Police and make a PD report.
  2. Call Bank and freeze the account and make an appointment to have account numbers changed and file a fraud claim with the bank. Cancel any Debit and Credit Cards. Take the PD report number with you.
    3.If you provided your Driver’s License Number, take PD report to the DMV and request a new DL number.
    4.Here are the three major agencies: Register for a credit report. If you provided any part or all of your SSA#. Equifax 800-685-1111 www.equifax.com Experian 888-EXPERIAN (888-397-3742) experian . com TransUnion 800-916-8800 transunion . com Identity theft victims who place a fraud alert are entitled to a free copy of their credit report. Place the fraud alert by calling any one of the credit reporting agencies. During the call, the victim should receive instructions for ordering a free credit report.
  3. If you provided your SSA# and you have a title to your home place a title lock on your Home Title.
  4. Change all passwords to Email and any Financial Applications on your device after uninstalling Remote Software.
  5. Fill out an IC3 form and include the police report number on the form. This is the link to the Government form. https://complaint.ic3.gov/

For anymore help feel free to message me.