Scambaiting VoIP service for germany?

i live in germany and those voip services recommended are not accessable here :frowning:
i am unable to find anything on google, it either is US only or looks fishy.
does anyone know one? or a ressource where i might find one?

also, can anyone recommend a good voice changer?

thanks in advance!
~azra1l

You should try https://www.textnow.com but use a US based VPN when signing up since the service does not require you to verify your phone number.

1 Like

Hallo, ich benutze immer textnow.com, ich sage einfach das ist meine zweite Sim-Karte.

Hi, iĀ“m always using textnow.com, i just say its my second sim-card

1 Like

Hey Guys,
iā€™m also from Germany and just want to start with scambaiting.
I heard there are also german speaking scammers - what voip service are u using for this?
Where do you find german numbers?

Thank you

uh, i was sure i checked textnow and it also wasnā€™t available in germany :thinking:
will give it another look. thanks!

edit: yea play store says itā€™s not compatible with any of my devices. i have a google pixel listed and my vpn is set to USA :s
i guess google still somehow knows itā€™s a device i use in germany. what else could that possibly mean, as itā€™s surely not a compatibility issue.

As far as i see offers textnow also a desktop app. Just use this with your computer connected to the us?
I will try this tomorrow and if you wish i can give you feedback.

i canā€™t register on textnow as it detects i am using VPN.
the site also requires javascript to be enabled, i guess that might be how.

Maybe try the mobile app to signup while having a VPN running on your phone

Hi, you can just download the TextNow APK in the Internet! Thats how i did it in Germany!

1 Like

You can install the TextNow APK in the Internet just search for it!

will look it up on apkmirror, thx!

2 Likes

I got some error trying to get a number. Are you using VPN and then start the app?

Thank you

textnow appears to be a major pain to get access to, i just canā€™t get it to work. to install via google play i need to change my country and it appears i can do that only once a year, so no. also, the only apk site i trust(ed) is apkmirror, and they recently changed all their apk into a proprietary format, requiring a subscription to handle, so no. can anyone recommend a similiar trustworthy apk site?

i recently discovered a service called twilio - looks super interesting, it appears you can do phone calls with that, and even do automated stuff and sorts, so i wanted to see what i could do with it. has anyone managed to use that service?

i was able to create an account, verify it with my mobile phone, then it immediately got suspended and i got a mail from their fraud department.

support isnā€™t super helpful yet, just replying with copy&paste anti fraud precaution information :frowning:

i can only assume itā€™s because itā€™s a german phone number? couldnā€™t find any information that itā€™s not available around here, and itā€™s listed as ā€œavailable countryā€ whatever that means -.-

so my twilio account has been restored, after 3 support requests.
i will see what i can do with that.

Hey guys i think you forgot micro voipā€¦

If you donā€™t trust any website, we can generate an apk and upload here so that anyone can download safely.