Seven Money Scams

More money scams in these quotes, have fun.

This is Mrs.angel j kelly from white house Washington DC i work as an agent here in Washington DC. I am here to inform you that United States government are compensating all the scam victims and your email address and phone number was found in the scam victims list. So you have to receive a compensation ATM CARD worth sum of 4.5 million USD so all you have to do is to reconfirm to me your full information on where to deliver the ATM CARD to you.

You can contact me with this phone number (805) 225-7344

Hello Beneficiary

This is to acquaint you on the outcome of our 1 day meeting with U.N International Financial Investigation Unit and the Association of Better Business Bureau to compensate scam victims upon due verification, we have jointly approved US$1.5m (One Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) for every confirmed victim. Your E-mail address was generated through the computer ballot system as one of the selected victim to receive this compensation.

However, adequate arrangement has been put in place to upload the approved payment compensation into a Platinum Card that can be accessible at any inter-switch cash machine anywhere in the world.

Finally; for the purpose of proper verification of your claims, it is imperative that you furnish us with the following of your details necessary to process release/remittance of your payment:

Your Full Name(s):
Your Direct Telephone Number:
Contact Address (FOR ATM DELIVERY)
Photocopy of any I.D you may have:

You are expected to forward the above information to the Authorized Payment Center in USA below:

Paying Bank: Wells Fargo
Contact Person: Timothy J. Sloan
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +1 843 779 2048

You are advised to contact the above bank with your information to enable your fund processed and released to you within the stipulated time frame.

Cordially,

Elliott Harris.
For, United Nations Congress on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice

WELCOME TO UNITED PARCEL SERVICE UPS
Headquarters: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Founded: August 28, 1907, Seattle, Washington, United States
CEO: David P. Abney Subsidiaries: The UPS Store, Mail Boxes, UPS Airlines,
Shipping and Mailing Service ADDRESS: 55 Glenlake Pkwy NE, Atlanta, GA 30328, USA • + 1(770) 737-1939 Email :frowning: [email protected]) Open until 12:30 PM More the UPS Store

This message is coming to you from the UPS Office in the address (55 Glenlake Pkwy NE, Atlanta, GA 30328, USA) and we hereby today dated 18/01/2019 to inform you that there is an certified check from bank of America registered to our officer here this morning from one Mrs. Debra Kenneth from Africa and according to her the West African Compensation Union in conjunction with United Nation Union is compensating all the scam victims and your email address was found in the scam victim’s list and due to too much fraud in Africa they couldn’t offer the money to you directly from Africa so they now decided to pay you by certified check and the check valued sum of $2,500.000.00 USD will easily and safely deliver it to you by UPS to avoid any fraudulent issues again so all you needs to do now is to contact us with your delivery information such as

Your Full Name::::::::::::::::::::
Your Address::::::::::::::::::::::
You’ PO Box Number:
Your Direct Telephone number::::::

Meanwhile ups also want to use this opportunity to let you know that according to our service terms and procedure; being that this is government registered Check, UPS are only charging you sum of $75.00 which is for shipment/ delivery fee and your Check will be mail to you successful the sooner we confirmed our shipping charge So you are hereby advise to send the shipping charge along with your mailing address to our cashier information bellow. Send through Money Gram or WalMart.

Receivers Name:
Address:
City:
AMOUNT: $75.00

Thanks for being in serve with us and we promise to serve you better as good citizen

LLOYDS BANK PLC.
1 Legg Street, Essex CM1 1JS
United Kingdom.
Tel.No.:447023034677

From the Desk of: Mrs. Joy Oti
Director Of Operations

Attn: Our Valued Customer,

Ref: PAYMENT OF YOUR $7.5 MILLION DEPOSIT BY LLOYDS BANK PLC.

Refer to the above subject matter,Lloyds Bank Plc wishes to inform you that one Mr Edward Laurent of 824 West 7th Avenue, Anchorage, Alaska, 995012, USA came to our Bank last week and submitted an application,requesting us to release above stated sum to his account,on your behalf.

He informed us that he represents you and as such was mandated and authorized by you to receive the said funds on your behalf. We asked him to come back on a later date so as to enable us contact and confirm from you if you are aware of such move or authorized it. As a matter of urgency, please you are required to confirm if you issued such authorization. Though, we asked them, him and his lawyer to come back later as this will enable us contact you directly and verify how genuine their claims are.

Our questions then are:

1. Did you instruct Mr Edward Laurent of 824 West 7th Avenue, Anchorage, AK, 99501, USA, Whose account information appears below, to claim and receive the $7.5 million funds on your behalf?

Bank Name: WELLS FARGO
Bank Address: 301 W Northern Lights Blvd Ste 100 Anchorage Alaska 99503.USA
Swift Code: WFBIUS 6S
Routing Number: 026012881
Account Number: 1010179900574
Account Name: Mr Edward L. Laurent

1. Did you sign any “Power of attorney” or ‘Deed of Assignment’ in favor of Mr Edward Laurent thereby making him the beneficiary of the fund with the above account details.

Finally, you are hereby advised to indicate to this Bank urgently, if you are the person that instructed Mr Edward Laurent to come for your fund with Lloyds Bank Plc Essex, UK.

NOTE: Please confirm your full names, address and telephone number to us for re-confirmation of details.

We wait for your urgent response.

Kind Regards

Mrs Joy R. Oti
Director Of Operations
Lloyd Bank PLC.

FBI- Criminal Justice Information Services Division
Federal Government Office
Address: 935 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20535 ,United States
Text me +(929)360-1628

HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS?

I’m contacting you by your email however; I feel it’s best and more
convenient for me to explain why I am contacting you. I’m Mr.Christopher A. Wray
United States New Appointed FBI fraud Investigator , I work hand in hand with
the United States Fraud Unit of the Criminal Investigation Division (CID). I’m
specialize in Background Investigations on funds which include [COMPENSATION/
INHERITANCE FUNDS OR NEXT OF KIN,Consignment Box, Lotto® JACKPOT, LOANS] and I
notice that you have being receiving numerous emails from people who claims to
have funds coming to you but I advise that if you’re still in communication
with any of them on issue of funds however, you’re hereby advise to stop every
communication right now because those people has being investigated and
confirmed to be a Fraud.

I wish to announce our successful investigation which was carried out few days
ago; I guess it will interest you to know why this investigation was conducted.
For your information, it was truly confirmed that you have 100% Legitimate
unpaid transaction and you have every right to claim this funds as you’re been
confirmed to be the right Beneficiary of the said amount $10.5 Million usd
COMPENSATION/INHERITANCE FUNDS OR NEXT OF KIN however, Due to the delay of
getting this funds to you, your funds has now been increased to $10.5 Million
usd approved for payment by Office of the Presidency here in United States.

I’m informing you this today because I came to notice that you’re not
communicating with a legitimate person who is in charge of getting these funds
to you. This announcement has to be made open to you however because you may
have being swindled by those unscrupulous people whom you have sent money in
the course of getting one fund or the other which is not real and for this
reason, I have decided to help you get your funds directly from the us Federal
Bureau of Investigation (FBI) here in WV United States because your Legitimate
funds remains unpaid.

I want to know if you’re interested in receiving your unpaid legitimate funds
value $10.5 Million usd however, I will only be of help if you agreed to follow
my instructions. If you’re really interested in receiving your unpaid $10.5
Million USD, I advise that you get back to me immediately. All I need is your
cooperation and understanding.

Please urgently contact me back on my email by clicking your Reply

(1)Full name…
(2)Mobile number…
(3)Home address…

Thanks
Your Faithful

Attention
We hereby officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you,
your over due compensation inheritance fund which you could not complete the
process of the released of your transfer pin code through the Digitized Payment
System. We have decided to pay your funds through (ATM Visa Card) This
arrangement was initiated/constituted by the World Bank, United Nation and
Paris Club, due to fraudulent activities going on within the world.

The World Bank, United Nations and Paris Club introduced this payment
arrangement as to enable our Contract compensation inheritance fund beneficiary
to receive their fund without any interference. the ATM Visa Card was
contracted and powered by GOLD CARD WORLD WIDE.

The ATM Visa CARD is credited with the sum of$2,800,000.00 USD(Two Million
Eight Hundred Thousand United State Dollars), it is already loaded in the
Master Card which you can use to access your fund in any ATM Stand/location
worldwide and remember that the maximum withdrawal daily limit is five Thousand
United States Dollars(US$5,000.00)we have concluded delivery arrangement with
the below courier services companies and their delivery time is stated below.
Understand that you will be liable for the delivery fee of your Visa card to
you with any of the above courier company.
UPS=48hrs/$250
FedEx=72hrs/$200
DHL=4days/$150

Kindly provide me with the below details in your response to this email and let
me know which courier company you would want us to use for the shipment of your
ATM Card visa card to you.

1. Valid Delivery Address:
  2. Full Names:
  3. Phone Number:
  4. Occupation:
  5. Age:
  6. Sex:

Understand that you will be liable for the delivery fee of your Visa card to you with any of the above courier company.

YOU Cn also request for online bank wire transfer if you prefer
CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE.

BEST REGARDS,
Jessey Morris
call or text +1(361)799-2521
Director Foreign Remittance Department
United Bank for Africa (UBA) Bank Benin Plc
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]

Attention URGERNT RESPONSE

Following the instruction to pay all scam victims $3.6 Million each by the UNITED NATIONS and IMF through Money gram transfer service, we wish to inform you that your email address was one of the lucky ones to receive this prize. You will be receiving $5000 daily until the whole amount is completely transferred to you, today we have already sent you $5000, but

to make sure that there is no mistake; the reference information cannot be forwarded now until you confirm the following:

1. Name__________
  2. Address_______
  3. Cell Phone_________
  4. Occupation____
  5. Age_________

The above information should b also include this transaction

secret code: MGX678G. Note: Your file will expire after 3 days if there is no response, then we will not have any option than to return your fund to IMF as unclaimed.Your swift response will enhance our service, thanks for your co-operation

Regards,
MR,TONY JOHNSON
Money gram global money transfer service
CALL OR TEXT ME AT +1-706-510-2344

Attn Beneficiary

The sum of $2, 700, 000, 00 (two Million seven Hundred thousand Us dollars) was approved in your name on the 15 of Jan 2019 for your compensation as a
scam victim, from random section done by united Nation to all African scam victims,

Take note that you will be receiving the funds $5000, 00 everyday from moneygram until the total amount is paid completely to you

Now Contact the person In charge of the Compensation through money gram in the person of Mr.George David, and send him your personal information to
enable him start the transfer to you starting from tomorrow

Contact Person: Mr.George David,
Direct Phone:+2348022157042
Email: [email protected]
Contact them with your personal information such as

Your Full Name
Your Direct contact Telephone Number
Sex
City
Country
Occupation
Sincerely Yours

The scammer that is pretending to be Lloyds Bank in the UK made a crucial mistake, for the UK uses British Pounds (£), and not American Dollars ($)

Wow! Nice collection you’ve got there.

I tried contacting the FBI, seems they dont care

You misunderstand, the FBI doesn’t work like that. They only take action against innocent people who have either done something by accident, or can be easily framed. In the end, they get money, because they are mercenaries.

I called the FBI ~4 nights ago about someone impersonating the, …they dont give 2 warm shits

I know, someone I knew reported a cyber attack to them but they didn’t give 2 shits that time either. If it was information regarding an attack on THEIR network they’d question you until you shit yourself.

I got a similar email but they said its free to pick it up or its cost 295 to send for MoneyGram also they sent the copy of the check and the package pics but they said that they gave it someone to deliver the parcel im just curious if its legit bc tgey did offer me to pick it up for free but i live in Michigan not North Dakota or tge other option is i pay 295.00 to get it delivered i mean i understand its like almost a whole day from where im at tgey also keep an update saying 2 days it get her once i pay the transport fee but they gave pics of my card with my name and the parcel pic and the check that’s on the card but i think its legit to be honest because tgey dont get mad when i ask if its a scam plus they ssid 2 days whenever i send the money for tge transport fee and also they said that tgey would need a signature and to see my id and sign a paper for tge delivery when tgey deliver it just need some input but its legit to me plus my friends think so tbh