SiriusFM imposter [REMOVED]

Scammer number: [REMOVED]
Scammer website:
Any other scammer information:
SiriusFM subscription
https://www.reddit.com/r/ScamNumbers/comments/195d3ku/here_is_a_scam_call_center_number_pretending_to/

This is a genuine SirriusXM number and should not be called to harass them

Apart from the typical reddit kiddy trolls getting the name wrong, SirriusXM is a legitimate streaming platform, with 34.5 million paid subscribers

SIrriusXM’s platforms collectively reaching more than 150 million listeners across all categories of digital audio – music, sports, talk, and podcasts – the largest reach of any digital audio provider in North America.

They have hundreds, possibly thousands of phone numbers across multiple area codes and every toll free prefix.

I will list a few of the several hundred logged in my extensive numbers databases, which belong to this company.

These are all clearly identical to the “seriousFM” (sic) number listed above and also not a scam

[REMOVED]

They have several different menus on all their other numbers, from bill pay to general help and support.
I’ll list a just a few examples of these identical menus as well for reference.

[REMOVED]

There are many more SirriusXM menu variations other than the ones above

[REMOVED]

In addition to its audio entertainment businesses, SiriusXM offers connected vehicle services to automakers. SiriusXM Connected Vehicle Services provides customers access to a suite of safety, security and convenience services including automatic crash notification, stolen vehicle recovery assistance, enhanced roadside assistance and turn-by-turn navigation, and is developing solutions for in-vehicle commerce.

SiriusXM Infotainment Services including, SiriusXM Traffic™, SiriusXM Travel Link, NavTraffic® and Nav Weather™ provide premium traffic, weather, data and information services for subscribers.

SiriusXM Aviation™ and SiriusXM Marine™ delivers weather, data and information services to aircraft and boats.

Calling genuine multinational, stock market listed companies to troll them is never a good idea, something which I always avoid doing and never list their numbers as being a scam or fraud operation from the experts at reddit.
Taking out hundreds of tech support popup and refund toll free numbers every day which are easily located keep me more than busy enough anyway.
Just a crazy idea which keeps the lawyers away. :+1:

1 Like

Caller ID Comes as “SIRIUSXM” not SirriusXM Though this does seem like it is a legitimate number, as of 2 years ago SiriusXM laid off all of its American workforce for its call center support jobs and switched completely to overseas which is probably why someone listed this number. Unfortunately, companies would rather make more profit than help grow the workforce and fight the never-ending overseas Indian call center issues.

I haven’t been able to fully vet this number by having an over the phone session as they are currently closed but yes, it seems it made it here by mistake so the number will be removed along with the numbers in the reply post due to them simply not needing to be listed as they are not scammer numbers. Thank you for your reply, if you see any non-scammer numbers in the future please flag the post so staff can be notified and take quicker action on the issue.

Caller ID SIRIUSXM RADIO Phone Provider IP HORIZON LLC

1 Like