Social Security Scam 817-796-8883

Left a voicemail, Robo call claiming to be “Officer David Walks from SSA Social Security Administration”

I called them and they asked for my name then hung up.

The number is active I am on the phone with them now. Case file number DM7166, Officer Jack Wilson, Bitch ID 78924. The call is being monitored by the GOAT HOUSE ROFL. Same Texas script blood and drugs of 20gm of coke and has all my name. Lol then he said I am going to jail for over 9 years and over $80,000. I think they caught on and hung up because I was asking alot of questions but I never swore I was like OMG what do i do etc. But yeah the number is active enjoy, the guy I was talking his phone was bad.

they seem very incompetent. I asked what time it was in texas and he couldn’t even google search it, he just rambled on and said “I cant understand” in all the bad English variations he knows. easy target

They just called me and said that an FSA officer is coming to find me, that there is an arrest warrant out for me because of Fraudulent use of my SS#. It really made no sense. The number is 817-796-6360 that called me out of Grapevine, TX

I am on the phone with them now and they are active, they first ask for your first and last name, then the last 4 of your SSN then your zip then now I am on hold. I am hearing in the background they are using the same Texas Script. Yep I am still going to jail and I have to pay the same $80,000. Now I am being transferred to a senior scammer lol. Officer John, Bitch ID 1484, Case Number He wants me to get a registry code I need to go grocery store and I need to get a $500 card I need a an id to go to 711 then he asked if u had questions and he said everything is being honest and truthful so I was like then why have u not been honest with me then, he is like what do u mean then I called him out and then hung up didn’t even get a fake case number but got his fake bitch ID. Lol this guy was fun to mess with he was trying so hard to defend himself but failed every time.