Spectrum Internet Scammers?

Scammer number: 8552011787
Scammer number: 18663064668
Scammer website:
Any other scammer information: claim to be with Spectrum. Left a voicemail offering a 50% discount to select customers.

*Edit: they called me from a second number so i added it above.

*Edit: These benchodes somehow had enough of my personal info without me saying anything to them to login to my Spectrum account and make $900 payments until my account was negative. Only used text now numbers. Either Spectrum had an account breach or i called back too quick after they left the voicemail on my actual phone number and they pieced it together. The bank and Spectrum both are vexed, as am I. Now Spectrum is reversing the charges and i have to open a new account. Appaerntly all they need to make a payment to Spectrum on your behalf is a telephone number and the last 4 digits of your bank account. I guess I pissed them off real good, and since they couldnt steal my money they decided to ruin my Friday lol They’re evolving guys.

4 Likes

Definitely looks like a scam operation, pressing zero immediately brings you to an agent. It does not follow the normal operating procedure that Spectrum does by seeing if you even have a Spectrum account or not.

Called spectrum and verified that this is a scammer number! I reported the number to them.

6 Likes

They are located in Lahore, Pakistan

3 Likes

This line is recorded for quality and training.

Then the guy said he’s going to charge me 500$ for some reason iDK

3 Likes

Number not in service. Great job SR! :clap:

1 Like

Spectrum guy still answering the 855.

2 Likes

Scumbags opened it up again. Matches phone number to account.

3 Likes

Another Spectrum number: 866-894-0031

3 Likes

Spectrum is part of the problem, they had a security breach and they have not protected their customers

The scammer have a list of accounts they purchased on the dark web, has username, pass word email and phone number, they can log into your spectrum account and make payments, that is about all they can do, they could change your services too I guess. If you want to put them through all their paces you have to use a real spectrum account, makes the scam bait more difficult, yuou need to change your spectrum password right after the inital call, best to change contact info emaill address on the account as well, remove payment method. Or use the spectrum account of someone you hate (just kidding)

1 Like

they are still up and running today, let us ruin their day 888-563-7240

1 Like

I spent like 15 minutes talking to a scammer who said that America is horrible, India is great, and all the Indians living in America (willingly) are there to, I guess, eventually take over America and destroy it. The usual, Americans are scammed since they are stupid, rather than Americans actually trust each other, etc. Or something.

What’s up with the ethnonationalism?

Anyway, got tired with Whataboutism? with this guy.

1 Like

They are from Lahore Pakistan.

I believe you but my guy certainly thought India was going to take over the world. Couldn’t really get him to shut up honestly.

One thing is sure they lie no matter what, I have just bee calling in and telling them God knows they are a theif and their famlies will be shamed. Thanks for callin in, I want them to hate answering the phone

I have been talking to them for a while, they are scum, all they want is gift cards with a little idenity theft on the side
800-273-7122 active call back number to "make payment " with gift cards Eddie is ther, give him agreement of deal code SPC0263 he will not like you!!!

1 Like

(800) 260-7196‬ another call back number

1 Like

Yes. The reason I originally posted them in here is because they made payments to my Spectrum account in the amount of $900 over and over until my bank account was empty. Crazier yet, they found out who I was after they left a voicemail on my real phone number and I called them back from a textnow number. I cant believe Spectrum took over TWENTY $900 payments in rapid succession without questioning anything. That’s also why I no loger have Spectrum.

1 Like

Call 8002737122 with your used Target gift card numbers.
Authorization code: SPC829716
Two $500 Target cards with $360 on each one for a total of $720.

2 Likes