Spectrum just changed number to 855-854-0852 they are hard at work stealing

Scammer number: 855-854-0852
Scammer website:
Any other scammer information: 855-854-0852 (they just shut down 0851 this is the main number forwards to a lot of scammers the other numbers mentioned are closer number, but they may now be not working 888-960-2028 and 2029 are not working for me along with 1977 the the main number is hot and they are ready to scam from 9am to 8pm eastern time around 30 guys. When Simon answers I say “Simon says I’m a thief!!” He hates that and Oliver can not pronounce his name, Russel too.
SPECTRUM updated number 855-854-0851 50% off spectrum services, hard to run them through the script as the use data breach info to verify spectrum account, read other posts on the subject spectrum and call, either run them through of just call and then then you know they are a thief and ask them why they do such bad things, God will get them for this, they scam thousands of dollars a day

They must be getting frustrated. “Shawn” asked for my “XFI” ID number so I started with an excuse that usually works. But he immediately started swearing. When I didn’t hang up at that, he switched to insults, laughing, then singing!

It is wearing on them which is good I just usually launch into them being thieves and if the ask “how May I help you” I say by stop stealing from people. I have some time they are now there from 9 am to 8pm eastern

I lnow a lot of hindi…and they hate that lol

1 Like

Show that some extra love today as I’m sure they have stolen thousands today without regard

Awesome, some of them don’t think what they are doing is stealing, and they pretend to be so nice, I ran Jeffery Williams at extension 785 through his whole script today 45 mins on the line. I thanked him profusely for getting me this great discount, told him he was a great man for helping me out as I’m having some financial difficulties. He didn’t say a word just reminded me that I needed to get two target gift cards for 360 each.

they have had enough of me today, for the 2028 and 2029 numbers press 1 they are call-back numbers to redeem target gift cards, 1 will get a priority answer from Edward today, tell him I said hello.

Don’t forget (888) 960-2027, it is active too :slight_smile:

Yes they are still at it today ready for abuse

another-one

1 Like

I am calling and calling now, they are not happy!!!

Finally got speaking to James but he was suspicious from the moment I called. Please give clues as to how they reach out to you.

you can say that “my wife got a message about a discount offer” and go from there but without a phone number associated with an actual Spectrum account they won’t get too far with the script, if you have Spectrum you can use your own account but I would change the phone number associated with your account 1st to your burner number and change your password mid scam so they can’t f with your account when they know you have scammed them. At this point I’ve run them through their scrips several times and I just call to abuse and remind them of the times I have done it, they are done for tonight, they were exhausted by 8pm Eastern they are working 11 hour days six days a week, I hope to push one to the edge of insanity,

There number is now down. Mr wolf (me) has been ringing them over 20 times. I got them raging at least three times. Told them I’ll visit my local ‘chodes’ ’ to get my target gift card for $450 for my first year of mobile phone service. Promised me $37.50 per month for three years. Let’s go!!!

I wouldnt use your actual account info unless you do not have any credit cards linked to your account. They have the ability to make payments on your behalf, and they will if you piss them off.

Another direct line to Edward

Theses sick guys are calling me a scammer for calling and wasting their time they need all the attention we can give them.