Spectrum’s Still Kicking

Scammer number: 1-888-330-5137
Scammer website: N/A
Any other scammer information :

New Spectram scammer number……
David will is fun to mess with, I got him five times in a row!!!…… if you get David, Tell him I’ll make you my BaBoo….

2 Likes

So this 888-330-5137 seems to be dead, called from Text Free Google Voice and my own landline, and all say no longer working, but they are up and working daily still at:
855-854-0854 and 0858, just checked both numbers with a text-free line, I also have the closer number where the seniors take the gift cards from the victims 866-234-2984 best to bait this line later int eh day, they go till 8pm eastern time, more victims are calling later in the day, tie up this line as much as possible later in the day, you can call them and maybe try to fool them at first by saying you spoke with Heady James or Aaron James or Darryl and you have a discount code and you are calling to pay with the target gift cards, the promo code will always be SPC (then the agent’s extensions, like 731) and then 1 2 or 3 or 4 (that would be the number of people they signed up that day if you can get some extension numbers baiting then on the 855 numbers you can maybe waste more of the closers time, but they are quick to block or ignore the calls, have fun !!!

2 Likes

I am having luck calling “Spectrum” at 855-854-0854, the previous number. And also 844-596-2110

Ask for Alex :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great job @Suspiciousfun ……
I called about 50 times, and there all riled up, they would pick up, and they automatically they would start to curse me out and hangup!!..… gonna call again in a bit…….get em all….

*update…. Called about 50 more times, and I think I got them pissed…… Definitely say you have a discount code and you wanna pay with Target gift cards…… they are so pissed at me right now!!!..… Big Smile

I love calling in over and over, Christopher can block you quickly and sometimes they are just quite while I call them they are writing the number down but they are slow because they are stupid. Love to run them through the whole script but that requires an active spectrum account,

1 Like

“Hi there this is to inform you that spectrum has applied a 50% discount offer on your monthly bill which is expiring today to keep this offer active please call back at 855-854-1796 from 8 AM to 5 PM Pacific standard time thank you and have a great day…”

Here is another to add to the pile
855-513-2292

1 Like

Thank you they have shut down the 855-854-0854 56 and 58 numbers sending out these new robo calls and texts they were very disappointed that I found their new numbers so quickly :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Went absolutely ape shit on these guys last night with 7 different call programs. Conferencing them into eachother and making them argue amongst themselves. Looks like they shut down 0858 and 0854. If you want to hear them get really upset, just repeat everything they say.

2 Likes

Thanks for posting all the new numbers!!!..…
I didn’t get to call any other scammers today, I spent the day calling these chodes all day!!!... Yet again for some reason, there pissed off at me again….I used the line “ I got a discount code and I wanna pay with Target Gift Cards!!”!. back at them hard again tomorrow!!!..… I had a guy that wouldn’t stop laughing….

1 Like

As of 9am Eastern, answering on
(844) 596-2110
(888) 684-9053
(855) 391-0043

1 Like

These numbers don’t work……

Oh no! They are still working for me. Hey, this one is also working for me

(888) 684-9639

If you get blocked on one of the numbers, then youre blocked on all numbers unfortunately.

Any new numbers?... I love messing with these Benchods!!!...

The numbers I have that currently work are 855-854-1796 and 1797 remember if your number has been blocked in the past even if you called a different number you will still be blocked you need a new caller ID they block at the forwarding system. Also there used to be only one or two guys that could block you, sometimes they will try to forward you to them or if they let you talk and don’t say much but keep you on the line they are writing down the number to give it to Liam or Christopher to block, they have also given a couple other freshers the ability to block, they are getting sick of all the calls😂 and there are two other groups doing this same scam now I’ll post about that with the numbers later. Let’s hit the chodes hard today!!! They start at 9am eastern and steal till 8pm eastern

Adding a closer number 866-234-2984 and if anyone can hack this, after you call in and press 1 make a payment and you hear the second music press **** and it will ask for password maybe just get into the VM but maybe more

one more closer number 844-596-2110
Hope everyone is doing well today, please remember to cal lin at least a few times to annoy these chodes, they are sstealing many thousands of dollar a day

I just went in so hard on Heady James that I actually feel bad. I was being so mean and he listened to every word of it. Sounded really dejected. I’ll be surprised if he still works there after today.

1 Like

Mailbox is full an error has occurred…damn i so wanted to leave an abusive message for these clowns😂

1 Like