Spectrum scammers call center: GPC Call Center

Scammer number: 8558541797
Any other scammer information: ive been conferencing these benchodes in with eachother and getting them to argue with eachother. In the midst of all of this Diana Wilson and Joe Spencer were going at eachother. Diana says “shut up scammer. I know where you are located. GPC call center in Pakistan.” Joe says fuck you, leave me alone and hangs up. So any of you that can do something with this info, please have at it.

2 Likes

Office # 202 2nd floor Plot # FL 8/4 K Building, Block 5 Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan

1 Like

these chodes knock off at 6pm eastern now, they used to answer till 7-8pm, answering quicker now too, they are owned by InfluxTech Gobal and have two call centers, I wish I could know how the forwarding system works to target one or the other.,

1 Like

Yeah spectrum is pretty racist today press 0 to speak to the racist he really like the N word

2 Likes

I have them pretty wound up after an hour of nonstop calling have work to do so have to knock off at 2pm Eastern, keep it going. I’ve been calling them “pathetic gift card thieves” and asking what they do when real thieves make fun of them.

1 Like

Any new numbers, would be much appreciated!!!..…

8558541797 still works for me with a new number on my side they done for the night now though Closer number still up Eddie answering 866-234-2984 best to bait this line later the day. open till 7:30 Eastern,

2 Likes

866-234-2984 is new, 8558541797 still works for me with a new number on my side Closer number still up Eddie answering 866-234-2984 best to bait this line later the day. open till 7:30 Eastern, hit them hard today, they pick up quick these days,

2 Likes

morons are working today till 6 eastern

3 Likes

is this the real address

one guy got very quiet and hung up right after I said the address.
These guys are upset and answering on the 1st ring till 6pm eastern tonight!!!

Ask for Tom Marcus at extension 702

1 Like

They are still answering iys 7:21 eastern

2 Likes

I think some of the desprate ones that haven’t made a “sale” all night stay over and keep answering, but I was not getting the immediate pick up after 6pm ET recently…they are there now and need all the attention we can give them!!!
They were getting pretty fed up with me yesterday.

2 Likes

Right on everyone, keep at the these chods…… I love messing with them!!!..…

1 Like

Yes. Ive been telling them i know where they are the past couple days and reading the address off to them. Now theyve changed their script and are calling themselves Xfinity.

2 Likes

Another Spectrum number: ‪(302) 366-4379‬

1 Like

Yes the changed to xfinity st midnight their time I made a few calls this morning and it changed over while I was calling in, pretty funny, they were nit doing well with spectrum hopefully they will do as shitty with comcast

1 Like

Numbers are all still working they are running and xfinity scam now.

So I called this number and he was a little confused but pciked it up, a differnet scam here they are hunting credit card and bank account number thedon’t bother verifying Xfinity account, but having a zip code where Xfinity is active can hep also they will want to update your account (credit card or bank account) routing numbers are verified by them but you can give htem a fake account number after that https://rtn.one/ will get you a routing number of your choosing. Have fun
Call back number for Payment/discount processing Anna X5005 805-295-8050

1 Like