Spectrum scammers

Scammer number: 855-854-0852 54 and 56
Scammer website:
Any other scammer information:
855-251-3771 Listed on the other post did not with for me. Theses chores scam from 9am to 8pm eastern Mon thru Saturday, 50% off spectrum services if you pay 1 st 6 months with a target gift card. Hard to run them through the whole script without a valid spectrum account as they use hacked data to verify an account. Blow them up!!

1 Like

Are these still the same scammers as other posts? If so please just boost the old posts instead of making multiple new posts with the same number. The posts still goes to the top of the forum if you make a new reply.

2 Likes

Ok thank you!! I didn’t know that.

1 Like

Both numbers appear to be dead.

if you were blocked on a previous number you will be blocked on the new ones, blocking happens at the forwarding system. I am still using both numbers. Endless abuse for these unrepentant losers.

2 Likes

855-251-3771 no longer works, adding 866-262-6471 new number, but if you have been blocked in the past you will need a new number. The old numbers work for me still. Please give them a good dose of abuse for stealing money, mostly from old women. 855-854-0852 0854 0856 all work.

12522762508 this is a number to a home improvement scam. Noah from the Spectrum scam works there too! Get him!! Lol

This will be fun!! He is such garbage.

I had one of these dopes on the line, he pretended to be so nice and even stayed on the line with me as I went to Walgreens to get the Target gift cards, which I did for a laugh, and had him on the line I asked the kid working there where the target gift cards were, he said there were 8 people there today looking for target gift card to pay spectrum, he warned them all off, but this scammer would not give up, he stayed on the line and tried to convince me that the kid was wrong and that I should go to another store. He had been so nice, I told him I was an old man and he said he would pray that I get to 100 of course they got very mad when this all didn’t work out. Call Call Call and abuse these morons, waste their time, and remind them what garbage they are…