Spectrum TV (469) 457-6212

Scammer number: (469) 457-6212
Scammer website:
Any other scammer information:
Lahore city, Pakistan
Marion Robert, Paul

1 Like

Received a call from Spectrum about a 50% off my bill voicemail scam. The call was from 1-469-758-6896 and I was told to call back at 1-888-707-2559. No matter which option I choose, it always leads to the same people. I’ve called them about 10 times, and they still haven’t blocked me. However, I must not use Hide Caller ID, or the call won’t go through. Also, knowing or having any address that Spectrum uses seems to help as well. If you give an address that can’t get service, they will hang up.

1 Like

they are using a call forwarder, so they can’t block you unless they transfer you to the guy who has access to the forwarding software, so don’t let them transfer you. They are using info from the 2017 spectrum data breach, so tell them you recently signed up for service at the apartment or home that was just completed a few months ago.

3 Likes

Just called in about 30 times asking what kind of a small man steals from old people and women,? Don’t let them transfer you that is how you get blocked.

1 Like

They were getting pretty fed up with me by the end of their shift

2 Likes

I am certain. I am aware that after approximately 2 hours, they did not like me at all.

I recently started calling scammers back. It can be entertaining. I am somewhat inclined to do it more. My family members have fallen for these calls and emails, so it has become personal. I am also a Cybersecurity Student, so I am trying to acquire some skills and knowledge to outsmart them.

1 Like

Thank you, keep yourself and your information safe that is the most important rule. Always use numbers that can’tbe traced back to you like google voice or TextFree numbers and read the resources here. And have fun, these spectrum scammers using data breech info including actual user names and passwords, they can’t do much with it but it makes them more believable to folks when they tell them their payment cards ends in 4321 and that matches what the victim has in file with spectrum, they get mad and pay several months ahead using your payment method the charge what they claim is a cancellation fee if you back out of giving them the cards

1 Like

Most of these scams originate from Lahore, Pakistan.

It’s funny how certain kinds of scams seem to originate from a particular country or region. Like PCH is from Jamaica, Refund/Tech support from India, and phone/subscription discount scams from Pakistan.

1 Like

and 419 scams from Nigeria

1 Like