SSA Scammers Active Now (new number!) 619-860-8357

+1-850-399-3101 (DEAD)

UPDATE!

619-860-8357 (NEW NUMBER!)

I spent about 20 minutes calling and harassing them, they need some more love.

1 Like

You guys must be having some fun as well because they are getting angry much faster.

I’ve been calling them now with goat screams … they seem to listen for about a minute and some of them imitate the sounds.

Spoke with the guy for 30 + minutes. He actually offered his cell phone 614-420-7117 to text the ID picture to him.

FYI, it’s a Text Now number, not a cell phone.

I figured it was not a real deal, he told us he was in India and this is OH area code. Thank you

Can Text Now receive pics via text?
Send him some goat pics.

Howdy! Here’s something fun probably no one’s noticed. When I call a lot of these numbers they appear disconnected. Ok…if you dial sequentially up or down from the original number 9 times out of 10 you will will eventually reach the top of that “phone tree” and get like a front desk or something. I have created a disgusting racist hateful collection is some 160 different pre-recorded messages. When their they think their cute and turn off their phone for the night just fiddle around with the last digit or two. Most of the time it works. You can tell it’s the same place. Also…this is weird…most of the numbers I’ve tried from this site…if you change the area code to (800) like 8 out of 10 times you will reach a sex line!!! Coincidence? I doubt it. These are weirdos! Try these things out! Really funny! I tend to think very abstractly and try things out that other people don’t think of and get surprising results!

CHEERS!!! Go get em!™©

:clown_face:
:tornado:
:hole:

:man_with_turban::gun::coffin::ghost:

:vulcan_salute::fu::alien::fu::vulcan_salute:™©

©2020TURDBIRTH!™