Scammer number whatsapp : +44 7418 623461
Scammer website:n/a
Any other scammer information:
I found some other one very similar but not with a number bouncing around on screen and instead this one is named “Bridgre Agency” (maybe stealing a name from a real agency but im not sure)
Scammer number: +1 (659) 218-1424
6592181424
Scammer Whatsapp contact link:
Screenshots:
I found one more that has their phone number in the ad just like the original scam ad i posted a screenshot of; but this time their name is RevLinker (a name they stole from a real company i assume for their new temporary name)
Scammer number: +44 7782 284 763
+447782284763
Scam ad Screenshots:
I found one more using the name “brand bridge” who is also abusing calendly for their scams
Calendly page:
Scammer numbers:
WhatsApp: +1 (914) 369-5207
SMS: +1 (844) 930-4542
Scam ad screenshot:
Found this site for this :
Another fake agency doing these stripe scams : GROVE CORNER AGENCY
Calendly link:
Fake Facebook page of theirs:
Another agency :
Axis Pay Agency
Scam site:
Scammer numbers:
WhatsApp: +1 (713) 912‑9672
SMS: +44 7446 962461
Whatsapp contact link for the top us number :
XFunds Agency
Instagram account:
https://www.instagram.com/xfunds.agency?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Scammer website:
Seems that scam site has some gateway issue right now but i put it in case it works later
Another name for these scam “brands”: LinkMerchants
Scammer number: +44 7988 510531
Scam ad screenshot:
Scammer WhatsApp contact link:
Another one by the name :
Bedevops Coaching
Scammer website:
Scammer number:
+1 (347) 327-8384
Scammer whatsapp contact link:
Scam ad screenshots:
New link for Calendly for “pay bridge” if anything happened to amy old one I may have put here:
Another link of these stripe bridge stripe payment processing scams:
Another site using this name , Flow Connect :
A scam ad i just got so now heres a site for it but I dont know if its them for sure:
Lol says “verified partner” on the site, I doubt stripe knows about them and this scam.
Scammer social media page:
https://www.instagram.com/revlinkers.agency
Seems its from Indonesia but who knows
Stratum Scaling another scam “company”
Got another scam site for this “flow connect” company:
https://agency-flowconnect.com/
And a whatsapp:
Calendly link:
New one by the name “RaidoConnect”
Scammer website:
Scammer fake Facebook page:
Scam ad screenshot: