Tech support scammers - (540) 929-3477

Number: (540) 929-3477

Msg:
All is from Microsoft Help Center we encounter a serious issue coming out of your computer it seems to be someone is trying to hijack your identity and try to steal your social security number and personal information if it’s not fixed right away then your computer will become obsolete and all of your credential information may cut compromised if you are the one who is using Microsoft Windows in your computer then please call 540-929-3477 or press one now to speak with security team now please ignore if we called you by mistake things.

2 Likes

Fristly, I just want to say “Thank You” for helping to hold these scammers accountable, and I find it funny as to how seemingly “over elaborated” some of those messages are that popup yet you can just smell the broken english language a mile away! XD just the other day I had someone claiming to be from the IRS attempting to scam me by using fear-mongering tactics with the whole “warrant for your arrest” and “you committed a fraud” sales-pitches.

2 Likes
Some scammers dont deserve to exist!

AMEN TO THAT, BROTHER! I find it especially disgusting on how they with no remorse prey on the weak and feeble as well as the elderly. To me, they’re not even human in my books, which is exactly why I pursued my degrees in “Computer Forensics” and “Computer Information Systems” so that I may help to take the fight to these vile and venomous thieves.

1 Like
Its quiet painful  thats why doing computer systems engineering too to take down this rascals
1 Like

I especially love and found it useful when you’re messing with the scammer’s mind or need to buy time whilst deleting their files and especially if he/she is computer illiterate to create a good ol’ fashioned rick roll virus, whilst the scammer is too busy freaking out and trying to close all of the endless barrages of windows popping up like wildfire, you have all the more time to wreck their operations! :smiley: :tada:

R.I.P. Rick Astley :heart: “Never Gonna Give You Up”

1 Like

May his soul rest in peace bro.A lot has to be done been trying to use some RATS but the crypters were not workng so i jus need time to build myslf one so that my rat doesnt get detected in scammer’s pc.

1 Like

I’ll be creating a new post shortly with all the steps on how to create a rick-roll (non-viral version). It’s not only a useful tool I found in buying time or helping to slow them down if they try tracing you to your actual PC (that’s IF they’re that sophisticated), but it makes to be a fun, harmless prank for friends and family as well…and it can be created by using “Command Prompt”. You can even use CMD to create fake popup messages (i.e. “Security Alert - Your firewall has been compromised, the system will now shut down”.) and even set a countdown before the PC automatically shuts down.

1 Like

I’ll even include how to set up a “bouncing” IP address - this is a command that not only scrambles and encrypts your IP address, but it bounces it all around the globe constantly, making it difficult to trace.

1 Like