Telemarketer "EDU Matcher"

scammer

Receive this one several times a day. Number works.
+1 615-375-3194

1 Like

Same BS from 1-310-734-0419
Education scammers with illegal robocalls

Are the ones that sound american also scammers? I call expecting an indian but i hear and american and im like “hang on are these actually scammers?” Just confused.

Literally everyone can scam not just Indians. I’ve seen a lot of like “free vacation scams” run by Americans.

This. Speaking of domestic scammers, Lewis of Lewis’s Tech has a video where they deal w/ an American tech support scammer.

845-203-8155 – calls several times a day under the premise that you’re seeking a job or they’re “replying to the job posting”, and they’ll recommend education for you to become “a more desirable candidate”. I got a live person, but when he didn’t immediately respond logically to my question, it threw him off his script.

Also, they ask specific questions that are not legal to ask in the context of someone searching for a job, like “what year did you graduate from high school”? Answer will result in age discrimination. Avoid.

Cool, it looks like I have the same Telemarketer “EDU Matcher” call below. It is the same exact robo call in which this case Ashley The Robot answers.

(712) 794-3273

I was called from a local # as well.
(402) 715-9436. “Ashley” wanted to follow up on my application, I told her I wasn’t looking for a job. She then proceeded to inform me that I had also expressed an interest in returning to school. Quite a fascinating conversation really. I had no idea I was such a go-getter! Maybe I should do a Ted Talk… :rofl::rofl::rofl: