They are stealing $10k +per day

Scammer number:
Scammer website:
Any other scammer information: I post this often becasue, long running scam they take in $10+ per day, 25-30 in the call center, using hacked Spectrum data to make their scam seem legit. Today they were open at 9am eastern and after my calling in over and over they shut it down till 11am eastern. We can have an im[pact!!! 855-854-0852 and 0854 (they just shut down 0851 this is the main number forwards to a lot of scammers the other numbers mentioned are closer number, but they may now be not working 888-960-2028 and 2029 are not working for me along with 1977 the the main number is hot and they are ready to scam from 9am to 8pm eastern time around 30 guys. When Simon answers I say “Simon says I’m a thief!!” He hates that and Oliver can not pronounce his name, Russel too.
SPECTRUM updated number 855-854-0852 0854 also 50% off spectrum services, hard to run them through the script as the use data breach info to verify spectrum account, read other posts on the subject spectrum and call, either run them through of just call and then then you know they are a thief and ask them why they do such bad things, God will get them for this, they scam thousands of dollars a day

2 Likes

Thanks for trying to make a difference. I don’t know what God (or Spectrum) is up to, but at least know you’re disrupting them enough that their phone numbers have to keep changing.

If it helps, get as many phone numbers and just keep hammering them from different devices. You don’t need to talk to them, just dial in and put them on hold.

3 Likes

Lahore, Pakistan over 20 scammers

2 Likes