Think of it like Potato chips, "no one can have just one"

When you destroy one scammer’s PC, play dumb and go for another one…get as many as you can before they shut off their number.

Change your VOIP number and play a different character, or if you have “a man in the chair” off screen, have your partner destroy them behind the scenes while you continue to play dumb and follow along with what the scammers want you to do

1 Like

I don’t think people should destroy their PCs, they donesnt really care about it + it just making them aware so next time if someone will try to get access they will know the technique…

Scammers don’t know shit, make them more paranoid about every call they do.

they are not that stupid… after one time the boss will start warning them about it,
it happened to me a lot that I called scammers and got a reverse easily but just one week later they started being more aware, and also I heard higher-ups talking about it with their employees all the time (sometimes just a couple of minutes after a reversal people around them started checking for viruses, uninstalling anydesk, etc…)

But if more calls are baiters that know how to ruin their machines, they’ll be super paranoid about every call

the opossite, they will know the techniques so they will have nothing to worry about.