this number again , still active ‪(341) 999-4652‬

Scammer number:‪(341) 999-4652‬
Scammer website:
Any other scammer information: I know that this number has been posted by me as my first post I believe awhile ago, they are still active, I got some eavesdropping done on them and it sounds like only 3 or 4 people in this set up, same guys since I started rattling their cages , one guy has a distinct high pitch voice, he was calling himself Peter then but is going by a different name now. I am sorry I don’t have more info since I have been having fun with them since they are easy to set off on a cursing streak, the audio I collect is for my Negativeland type podcast . since they answer the phone simple as “support” you can throw almost any refund scam scenario at them and they will take it and run with the lie in hoes you’ll pony up …they are using something called Tcare . c ( I didn’t type or go to the site given , it is from my notepad this morning) <— I am new at this and it was .c not com they insisted

That site…tcare….takes you to site where you put in a code. It’s probably going to download ConnectWise which is the stealth backdoor remote access software.

yeah…i figure as much , but i don’t have a sandbox set up and I am not gonna trust downloading or connecting on my podcast machine

Use VirtualBox, free software

i’ll check out the suggestion and see how I can use the program. thank you Elias .

sorry if this number doesn’t work and you are getting busy tones or it defaults to not in service …I am tying up this line and they have given up on me and I have an open channel that I am listening through …it only seems to be three people that i can discern

i’ll repost the open audio recordings later once I get my video about pareidolia produced

they seem to have forgotten I am connected

They’re still taking calls. The guy over there is mad.

1 Like