Tiktok/Email Scammer - Emmanuel Temitope +1 662-398-8845

Scammer number: +1 662-398-8845
Scammer’s social media page: TikTok - Make Your Day
Any other scammer information: Email: [email protected] (Emmanuel Temitope)

NIGERIAN SCAMMER IMPERSONATING SINGER GEORGE STRAIT ON TIKTOK AND SCAMMING WOMEN WITH THE FAKE FAN CARD!!

CAUGHT HIS BIG FOREHEAD ON GOOGLE CHAT.

TIKTOK MESSAGES:
“I wanted to reach out to you directly! I’ve noticed your enthusiastic likes and comments on my official page and I’m truly grateful for your support I decided to message you on this fan page to connect with you more personally Hope you’re staying safe and doing well! Looking forward to chatting with you”

“Fans card is $1500
Do you have chime
Or you can get gift cards
Can you get gift cards
Okay yes I do have PayPal
Do you have WhatsApp”

“Can you download WhatsApp or Zangi
Just to be having conversations over there that is reason why honey

“[email protected]
George Strait: [email protected]
This email
Okay”

“+1 662-398-8845
This phone number”