Truly a mystery

The number 877-353-1149 is not only a tech support scam number and scam printer support, but whoever answers, they stay online saying absolutely NOTHING. It’s like they are listening to whoever calls. I was listening to them while other people (scam-baiters and potential victims alike) called, and I could hear every call! Is there a way to hack the scammer’s phone system? If so, I believe that is what has happened here. As I write this, I am listening via three different phone numbers! There are times I can hear hold music and Hindi commercials in the background. Very strange stuff. Maybe the scammer is high or something. Number is still active, I got it from another scam-baiting site. Answers but says nothing. Am not able to use FireRTC, so I can’t record this sorry.

1 Like

I called and he transfred me to another scambaiter XD, here are his site.

1 Like

oh wow. I’m STILL on the line with him. It’s like he’s asleep with his headset on or something! Using Google Voice and TextNow. Crazy stuff, man.

1 Like

Damn, guess he woke up. Began muting me out and terminating my line right away. I guess the little thief prick woke up lol. It was fun while it lasted haha. Now it goes straight to busy signal.