VoIP for UK users

Hello all!

I have been digging through this website trying to find a tool for calling that works from the UK. Fire RTC is dead, BobRTC seems to be dead as well as it only shows a forum on their site, TextNow does not work whatsoever even with a VPN (Does not allow sign up with email) and Google Hangouts also does not seem to work.

Is there anyone that could give me some pointers in regards to what other UK baiters are using in order to be able to make calls?

Thanks in advance

Generally, these popup webrtc services are not the best for proper scambaiting and investigations, Here is a list of textnow alternatives that may work for you: 11 Best TextNow Alternatives - Reviews, Features, Pros & Cons - Alternative.me. You can also try going with setting up your own VOIP server with FreePBX like in this video and then use skytel to get numbers for scambaiting and dealing with scammers blocking you. If you go the server way then I recommend using a raspberry pi as the server since it’s very cheap and uses barely any power.

bobrtc does work you just need to make an account with matrix which is easy and once you do that hit phonebook (I use bobrtc to flood just open lots of tabs on different computers)
textnow does work I use it all the time they just canceled the option to make an account with email (all you have to do is make a Facebook account and sign in with that)
Google Hangouts works but I’m pretty sure you need to pair an actual phone number that’s not a voip, and you won’t be able to receive calls from scammers only call scammers (I use it sometimes)
Google voice is good but again you need to pair a phone number that is not a voip for it to work

About to post a huge list of scammers i have

I don’t see how that is related to this topic?

make sure they are still active or else they wont be posted (True what SR said tho)

sorry I just needed a second comment to post I apologise

Use TextFree or another burner phone app instead or use TOR to sign up for VoIP (ProtonVPN works well for this,too).

I’ve been struggling with this as well. Bobrtc seems over saturated, most numbers I call have been disconnected. And when the number goes through, the scammer knows that I’m calling from Bobrtc and they hang up. I’ve called about 200 numbers. Google voice/hangouts doesn’t work in the UK. Textnow doesn’t let you create an account (Even with google and facebook). Can anyone help?

talkatone is a good VOIP service.
It uses wifi to make free calls there is no minute/data limits. It is my favorite scambait tool for verifying scam numbers. textfree is also good.
make sure to use vpn when signing up and don’t forget to use a fake email
happy scambaiting!
this is not meant to be spam, just trying to be helpful