Website and 3 phone numbers for fake 'money back hero'

This is not quite a typical refund scam; more of a recovery and advance fee scam really, they are looking for trading scam victims (or, I would guess, anyone who has lost money on a trading platform that they can convince is a scam victim) so they can take the rest of their money, and have gone to such effort to do so that they have a website, a youtube channel, a youtube ad campaign that pops up on Jim Browning and Kitboga’s videos, a facebook page, and fake trustilot, scamadviser, and other reviews - let us please deny them a return on their investment any larger than whatever they’ve had.

Reachable by these numbers, please be a convincing fake forex trading scam victim or someone who just lost money trading legitimately and see how much they lie
UK: +44 20 3868 6291
AU: +61 2 7201 8400
USA: +1 614 859 5871

I’m yet to test these numbers; I feel like they’ll know it’s me, but they are responding on facebook, you can look them up, they have a live chat on their website, and they have email addresses on their website for you to spam as well; I did a bit of research (see below) and they became very angry when I suggested that they provide a photo of their building to verify their claimed address, said I was trolling and say they reported me to facebook

I posted more information on another website, but I am yet to see the desired result which is for them to be dealt with by someone more experienced and confident and good at being a fake trading scam victim than I am

They claim to have had dozens of successes and recovered millions of dollars, but their stats on these websites would suggest their site is worth $240 and makes $1 per day (this may be going up, however, let’s not let that happen)

https://hashtagsbucket.com/website/moneybackhero.com

https://www.moneybackhero.com/ - try their report a scam feature! Also sign up for their newsletter to get scam emails to respond to

Facebook:

Address (that you won’t see on google maps):
130 E Chestnut St, Columbus, OH 43215, USA

Email: [email protected]

They are legit dude…

No, they are not, they have fake EVERYTHING

reported with netcraft and provider.