What do you guys use to call from your PC

So I’m setting everything up to try and take a stab at SB!
I’ve run into an interesting road block.
I’m in Canada, so GoogleVoice won’t let me register because I don’t have an American phone number.
Next I tried to use Phone Link on my windows and it’s broken. I spent hours trying to fix it and it’s just not working. The idea was I was going to use the connection to the phone from my PC to call the scammers using the app textnow or talkatone. I abandoned that …
Next I tried the download of TextNow directly onto my PC. It is riddled with issues. It actually blocked my first 2 email addresses for TOS violations?
Now I’m just kinda … wondering how I call scammers via my PC so that I can record it and use my mic …

My set up is My actual PC does all the ‘streaming and recording’ work. I bought a used PC and it’s the baiter PC that the scammers will connect to. I’m connecting that with a video capture card to my PC.

Thanks for any advice you guys can offer.

Maybe try a VPN to at least register for a phone number. You may need to spend money on say, a month of TextNow to receive text messages with codes.

I wonder if you travel to the US you could get a prepaid SIM card for cheap and register then?

I use TextNow, Voice on my computer. Skype might be ok as well but I had a hard time getting a balance. I’m in Washington State. Canada is about 2 hours from me.

I tried the VPN thing with Google Voice but it wants to confirm afterwards with a phone number and my Canadian Number wouldn’t work!! Damn Canada!!

I didn’t think about the sim card option. I am actually going over the border in the near future also have some friends that might be able to send me one … lol!! Thanks for the suggestion.

try TextFree, and TextNow should work for you perfectly, maybe the issue was with the alt email?