What is .contact file?

i have a file .contact that i stole from a scammer pc, what is it??

Cabin port3.contact
3 Likes

.contact files are basically files which have details such as names, addresses, emails or phone numbers. This scammers contact file may have information on his/her victims or data about his/her call center. Nice job stealing it!

3 Likes

Its a shame that scammers put so much effort in stealing from people rather than trying to help someone. It’s such a waste.

2 Likes

Yeah man. I’ve seen some videos on kitboga’s channel and some of the scammers have so much patience and work so hard (its obviously hard work for a bad purpose). If only they could spend that pent up energy on something meaningful. Unfortunately they think money is everything and they forget the fundamentals of life.

2 Likes

If you’re using a local email client (thunderbird, etc) you may be able to import those contacts into the address book of your email client.

I would recommend trying to edit the file first to see if it shows the contents in clear text. It’s as simple as changing the file extension from .contacts to .txt and opening the file with Notepad. If the information is stored in text, it will allow you to view the contents.