Who wants a fresh hacker to check out?

Scammer number: discord stabil#1836 & hacked account sem#1233
Scammer website: playmaritas.blogspot.com
Any other scammer information: Hi! Myself and another got hacked when they tried pulling the “ive got a game for you to test for me I’ve been working on” with a friends discord account we didnt know was hacked. They tried hacking my discord & facebook (unsuccessfully) & hacked 2 of my instagram accounts. I since then got it back due to being smarter than them. However, I wasn’t sure who to tell the info to for them to get a dose of their own medicine. They tried to make me pay $150 lol

Email they emailed me from AFTER hacking and harassing me on discord: [email protected]
Blog Website for the download link: playmaritas.blogspot.com
Discord they hacked: Sem#1233
Discord they emailed me to contact them: stabil#1836

Hi there, they did the same thing to me but I’m struggling with getting my account back. I kicked them out of all of my emails and other accounts & even factory reset my laptop, but they changed the email to my original discord account and I’m not sure how to get it back. I’ve contacted discord but I haven’t heard back from them yet, how did you get your account back from them :frowning:

this person did the exact same thing to me as well . so far ive not been able to get back my discord account . was also told to pay them $150 which i did not do obviously .