2021 power ball winner giving away money 281-830-3771/ 970-552-0187

Scammer Number: 281-830-3771 970-552-0187
Scammer Website:
Any other scammer information: the first number is the “winner” of the power ball the second number above is the “agent” of a guy that is giving away $500,000.00 to (10) people and my number was drawn???

Tried calling them this morning. When I call the first number 281 830 3771 a recording picks up asking me to fill out a form on a website themanager.com for a callback, however when I go to the site it shows parked for auction by GoDaddy. I submitted a bid. When GoDaddy calls me back, ill let them know it’s associated with a scam.

The second number (970 552 0187) connects me to this chaotic-sounding Jamaican “call center”. There is a lot of background noise from this guy who is instructing people to block incoming calls. They ask me to if I’m ready to claim my winnings, I must answer a test question, but then the call dropped.

Update: They’re texting me now.

1 Like

Cash App: $Nopenope321
Zelle account: [email protected]

Publishers Clearing House Scam | How it works, how to deal with it has some contacts you can go to that you can send the info too rather than on the forum. Just to make sure they do get reported and incase they go back to victims.

yep went to the form filled out some detail, Name cabbage Patch and a few over fake details, not sure Mr Patch will hear back from them lol

1 Like