Funny windows refund scammers - (866) 757-2045

These guys start saying some weird shit when they get mad lmfao

Number: (866) 757-2045

Fake support site: https://support1234-86.webself.net/

Msg they leave:
Ms KATHY JACKSON I am calling you from Microsoft refund department and please do not hang up you have paid for your computer technical support few months ago we are calling to refund your money as the company has been ordered to close down please call us on our toll free number 186-675-7204 extension 5 repeating again 186-675-7204 extension 5 thank you.

1 Like

who keeps making the scammer scream “phone number”? lol I keep hearing it in the background of the calls

1 Like

The message is same as in this one

One of the scammers is called “Ashish”. Second one is called “Happy”. Their new domain is www.tip123.webs.com .

I have been playing fart noises to them and now they hate me lmao.

1 Like

Its been busy and busy lol

I called this number 3 times, and reached a man by the name of “John”. At first he claimed to be from the Microsoft Refund Department, but then later changed that, saying he worked for the “Identity Protection Service.” After I confronted him about the scam, (after playing dumb for about 15 minutes) he blocked both numbers I called from. He seemed to be the only one who was willing to speak to me. All 3 times he asked me for a mailing address, credit card info, full name, and date of birth, in that order. After giving him multiple fake numbers for credit cards, and using 3 different aliases (my favorite was john snow) he eventually got upset and hung up. Have fun with this guy/anyone else who answers!

I just got one of those calls today Sept 29,2020. they had told me that they have forgiven my debt within the college. just wanna put the number they called me with is 612-431-8049 but told me to call them back with is number 866-757-2045. I tried calling them but when I do they hang up the phone automatically. I went to the police and they have told me that they use data from your phone and computer n use it to call u n the way they make money is by every time u call them they make their money. soo when u see these or this number or any kind of number that u may not know DONT PICK IT UP

by the way i got briteny, is the one who called me.