How to lookup scammers numbers in nomorobo.com

Hello there everyone,
I heard that almost all scammers phone numbers are available on nomorobo.com.
Due to the unavailability of search option in the website, is there any way to find scammers numbers?

1 Like

Hello. I posted my method here: Refund Scam (410) 604-7180 [Also Number Finding Method]

It is not the easiest but it works. I don’t believe there is another method out there. Basically I downloaded a ton of HTML pages and merged them. I explained it in more detail there. The only other way to do it, is by going to every page one by one.

1 Like

Thank you very much I remember that I’ve already seen your post. Anyway I’d really like to know how you download those html pages do you click on “Save as” or what exactly do you do?

1 Like

I use a “website copier” here is a download link: Download HTTrack Website Copier 3.49-2 - HTTrack Website Copier - Free Software Offline Browser (GNU GPL)
It was made for copying websites. But it also works very well with nomorobo.

1 Like

Very useful! Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Hey brutherchode!
Nice name :joy:

1 Like

https://www.google.com/search?q=site:nomorobo.com+%2B"Social+Security+Administration"&safe=strict&client=firefox-b-d&sxsrf=ALeKk03Yw4zuva-hXJl35ThNGBDSJInAzg:1595939433351&source=lnt&tbs=qdr:d&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiN74fY-e_qAhXvwzgGHdyqCOcQpwV6BAgMEBs&biw=2560&bih=1326

Oh boy that’s what I was looking for

1 Like

Well guys thaank yoou very much you really saved me a lot of time looking for scammers numbers

1 Like