I've created the ULTIMATE CMD virus!

Hey, everyone! I just wanted to pop in and say thank you for those whom had alerted me to my .bat commmand virus somehow being detected by newer antivirus software, I appreciate your patience as I am currently working and researching a workaround on that. Bear with me just a little more, otherwise, I hope you all are having a fantastic week! :smiley:

1 Like

Could you put a Trojan horse location detection program to virus

hey miachel, I somehow can’t PM you so I’m hoping you’d see this, I’m very interested in your CMD Virus and would love to test it on my own VMware before I try it on scammers! If you’d be willing to PM me to provide the files that will be amazing

Yes. I couldn’t private message, unfortunately.

Indian Guy here who just returned home. Let me know if anyone of you find out where they are from or where they live. Would love to give them a peace of my mind haha.

Wow amazing work!
If you want, you can try follow my tricks to get scammer to execute malcious file without interacting on their desktop using Anydesk and maybe other tools

1 Like

How about the notorious scammer for many years 24/7 techies

please email me at [email protected]
I have been working on crash viruses but just keep on failing.

Please send it to me. I am new to this so any additional info or tips would be

I have an idea! I made a fake command prompt and I can put similar code into it but also copy that file into the startup folder so when they startup the computer, it would automatically start up.

1 Like

or even worse, the shell key in regedit so safe mode won’t fix it

1 Like

Can I take a look at you cmd virus.
thank you.