Scambait mentorship or help

Nudes part is hilarious :joy:

Im new here. Slowly starting. I have a google voice number that i use. It is linked to my actual phone number. Could they trace that and get my actual info?

watch i call the scamers but cant let them conect to me im not a technical person how do you makes a virtual computer so they cant touch my lap top i never fall for
scams I DONT TRUST MYSELF LET ALONE FOLK I DONT KNOW i used to scabait the africans by email but dont know enought to do it on my lap top any advice would help please im good at being a victim YOU CAN BULLSPIT A BULLSPITTER can do a better job than them hate wot they do to folk RESPECT

me 3 im not good with technology im a ole git got plenty time wind the tools up id like to learn how to set up a virtual computer the more of us doing this will hurt them this wot we want to hurt them scambaiteed in emails jus wana help least one person

i havent a clue how to do this im 60 jus got my first laptop not a tech bloke baite the email scames have most fun want to try this

1 Like

Check out the tutorial on how to set up a VM. SR lays it out so that someone with a basic technological understanding can follow. Link is below :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

@Gruff_Rossi
For setting up a VM i recommend checking out the tutorials posted on this forum and the various videos on YouTube. Jim Browning has a YouTube tutorial on how to disguise your VM.
There’s also YouTube videos on how to install VMware or VirtualBox, and setting up a virtual machine with your preferred OS.

1 Like

There’s also pre-made images that have everything set and ready to go :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I think the only thing I would want to know so far is how I can reverse a connection to possibly get a deletion of a scammers stuff. Feel free to DM me or reply with any help!