What to do with dead numbers!

NOTICE:

This process has been depreciated. It is not longer needed to report numbers as “DEAD”. Any reports for dead numbers will be ignored as of 4/27/25.

See this post for more information: TSU update! Removing the Dead Numbers and License Key categories! + More

Iv noticed many people responding to dead numbers on the forum so I’m making this post so people know what to do when they run into a dead scammer number.

If you find a dead number, Please don’t reply to it as it spams the forum but instead Flag the number as dead by clicking the 3 dots on a post and then click the flag shaped button! Happy posting :smiley:

I would also like to add that I usually don’t follow through reports until the weekend is over since some scammers don’t run their operation on the weekend which would make the number seem dead.

EXAMPLE:

22 Likes